Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Elusive Episode 7

Hey guys and gals,  Matt here to give you a quick update.  We're having issues with the sound quality on Episode 7 and it is taking extra long to edit this one into something usable.  Once finished editing, the episode should sound just fine but some real life stuff is cutting into the editing time.  Haven't been on Rift since Wednesday, put it that way.  I promise I'm using all my free time to get this episode to you all asap.  I have some things to do this afternoon but when I get back home I will be non-stop editing until it is finished.  We'll have this stubborn episode up for you tomorrow for sure.

Be sure you follow us on Twitter or click on the Twitter link in the navigation bar at the top of the blog for all future updates as I'd prefer not to clutter the blog with these sorts of things.  Wanted to be sure anyone wondering where Ep7 was would get to see this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment