Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Episode 7 [Community Voice]: PvPness

This week Matt and Joe are joined by Community Voice guest host, Mythblaze to discuss all things PvP.  We go over Trion's plans for the PvP endgame, how to make PvP more competitive, as well as touch on the impact patch 1.8 may have, and lots of great tips and information for new players looking to break into the prestige game.  Apologies for Matt's sound quality.  As you know we had some technical difficulties with this one.  Though we did manage to eliminate most of the sound anomalies that occured.  Enjoy!



Twitter: @RiftOvercast
Download: HERE

2 comments:

  1. Oh hai, Yumyum. I didn't think I would ever hear your voice in my earholes again. It's nice to see you still play Rift.

    ---

    I would like to see arena-style ranked matches implemented some day, but I would rather see time and effort put into an open-world fortress defense zone first. Port Scion I presume. It could have the general fortress defense doodads at all times, but then include its own zone events to actually gain faction control for a period of time for passive bonuses like the one you get from PvP rifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I just must know. Who is Yumyum? LOL

    Thanks for listening and I agree that I would actually enjoy a siege zone type deal more than I would rated instanced pvp. Hopefully they come out with at least one of those two soon.

    ReplyDelete